Dry needling is a modern treatment designed to ease muscular pain.
During dry needling, a practitioner inserts several filiform needles into your skin. Filiform needles are fine, short, stainless steel needles that don’t inject fluid into the body. That’s why the term “dry” is used.
- Relieves hard, stiff muscle
- Removes muscle knots
- Relieves muscular pain or spasm
- Easing the trigger points may improve flexibility and range of motion
- Helps heal sport injuries
- Improves blood flow
- Decreases pain and neurotransmitters
- Improves movements
- Reliefs pain in TMD joint (jaw pain)
- Reduces inflammation
If you’re wondering how dry needling can help you, call and speak to one of our reception staff who will be happy to help. Or remember, you can book in for a free consultation with one of our therapists to find out more – Call on 0151 345 6823